ECE 734 VLSI Array Structures for Digital
- Lectures: 11:00 - 11:50 AM, MWF, 3444 Engr. Hall
- Instructor: Yu Hen Hu, 2413 Engr. Hall, Tel.
262-1073 E-mail: hu AT engr DOT wisc DOT edu
Office hours: (tentative) Monday 9:00 - 10:30 AM, Thursday 1:302:30 PM.
Description (subject to changes)
Outline (subject to changes)
- Text book: There will be no required textbook. A key reference book is
K. K. Parhi, VLSI Digital Signal Processing
Systems -- Design and Implementation,
John Wiley & Sons,
Inc, NY, NY.
Notes will be available on line.
- Ecow course web site: Lecture notes, homeworks will be distributed here.
- Piazza discussion site
- Wendt library book reserve for this course
Last update: February 19, 2013