List of Matlab M-Files Used in Class
Last modification: December 03, 2001
These Matlab M-Files are written by Yu Hen Hu, and have been
tested on Matlab V5.3. You are welcomed to use them for education
and research purposese. For commercial applications (including
for-profit education services), please contact Prof. Hu at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Support Vector Machines
- randomize.m -- randomize the
row order of a matrix
- sline.m -- given a line function,
compute the intersection of the line with the perimeter
of a 2D box so that the line can be plotted. called by
- datasepf.m -- generate two
classes of data samples within unit square that are
- scale.m -- called by bp.m to
linearly scale the input to a specified range.
- datagen.m -- 2D Gaussian Mixture
data generation. May generate rotated, elliptic Gaussian
clusteres. Labels can also be assigned. datagen1.m -- variant of datagen.m.
- fungen.m -- generate 1 input, 1
output functions of (1) sinusoids; (2) piecewise linear
functions; or (3) polynomials. fungenf.m
-- callable function implementation of fungen.m
- polyfit1d.m -- fitting 1D data
to a polynomial
- dist.m -- calculate distance between
two sets of points in L2, L1 and L_infinity norm
- autocorr.m -- calculate sample
auto-correlation or autocovariance lags using rectangular
window or triangular window.
- tsgenf.m -- generate time series
and corresponding training and testing matrices. AR
model, ligistic time series and rounding time series.
- xor -- XOR problem data file, M
= 2, N = 1
- and -- AND problem data file, M
= 2, N = 2
- parity4 -- 4-bit parity
problem data file, M = 4, N = 1
- parity7 training data, and
parity7 testing data -- 7-bit
parity problem data file M = 7, N = 1
- IRIS training data IRIS testing data IRIS
classification problem data file, M = 4, N = 3.